Friday, December 14, 2007

they are coming to get me!

aaaaah! scary dream!

it started off with this girl phoning me by accideent trying to get through to her boyfriend gary, and she was convinced i was now wth gary and answering her phone and when she realised i wasnt she said she would like to make it up to me and would give me a gift. i told her this wasnt necessary but ended up agreeing to meet her at granton sally. however the next minute she turned up at my house and i got really annoyed that she wouldnt tell me how she knew where my house was. when i looked out the window there was this guy accross the street at another window looking at me through a telescope and she informed me not to be worried and it was micheal. and i looked round the street and there were lots of cars which had literally been ripped apart by something. hannah came in and said we had to go, so we went to the sally and it was full of these people and they had set up a forest inside the saly and were sowing leaves on to trees, they had children too but they all looked down all the time. we set up a meeting to discuss why the people had moved in and they said that it was what i wanted . my dad then stood up and made a speech about me and said it was not what i wanted and they would have to leave.

poppet woke me up by scratching my door.

i wish i posted the dream i was telling hannah about the other day. it was also weird and hannahs parents lived next dorr to toms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home