Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stop with the guns...its scary! / Action movie dream

attending a poltical rally in London the opposing parties took their debates to the next level and started killing off the supporters of the other parties. After dodging a few bullets i escaped out the back door but had to abandon my car and poppet to avoid bing spotted and killed. wandering around the streets i had no sence of direction and came across a crowd of people also trying to shoot eachother and a bullet went right infront of my facepassing infront of my eyes.

Managed to reach the centre of town and found some pople who i met previously. Spoke to the dad type figure and convinced him to take me back to rescue poppet. By this time we were in a base which was delhaig but still in London and we were hiding fugatives in all the garages. We went back to where the rally was held and it looked abandoned. Steph walked in first and this guy came out from behind a pillar grabed her. I told im we weren't looking for trouble we just came to get my dog. He said my dog wasn't here and that poppet was his dog. He called poppet and he went to him but looked over at me them bit him in the ankle and ran to me.

We bolted!!

safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home