Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oh sorry kat, is it your birthday?

Its Kats birthday in my dream and everyone else has gone to lots of effort to organise her a party and got her presents and made a big fuss. but i forgot. So i went to this really random shop with emily and was searching through all this stuff, but it was like a jumble sale and all the stuff was dirty (including the winnie the pooh stuffed toys) so i gave up and decided that we should head back or we would be late for the party. I tried to find emily but couldnt and i went to the bathroom which was quite nice for such a dirty shop*. Couldnt find emily anywhere in the shop so went outside to find her painting henna tatoo's on her arms and legs, i told her we needed to hurry to get back for the party but she told me we couldnt cos she had to wait for the henna to dry.

*and heres a sam secret....When i was little i used to wet the bed because i would dream that i was on the toilet and my brain thought i really was! (and there was also a sleepwalking incident when i pee'd in a cupboard which my mum will quite happily tell anyone at anytime to embarrass me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home