Tuesday, August 23, 2005

soap opera dreams!

is it possible to actually have like a sitcom type thing with your dreams. I seem to be having that. Obviously my dreams normally have me in them but for the past couple of nights my dreams have almost followed a storyline!

And they are all aout being at work! its like a crap not really funny version of the office! bizarre things happen though. For example, last night the cook and the kitchen porter were in the bathroom washing all the dishes. They informed me that this was because the sink in the kitchen wasn't working. I also managed to break the photocopier but thats normal enough, it wasnt like broken-broken, its just that every time i tried to photocopy something a blank piece of paper would come out.

also had a very nice snog! (yip as well as everything else its got romance too) im not saying who with...but it was lovely!! it wasn't a full on snog, just lots of lovely little kisses. mmm, its nice when dreams are nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home