Thursday, December 29, 2005

a nightmare on Wardieburn street(west)!

scared that my dreams may in some way be merging with reality! woke up this morning with a bleeding lip and a sore nose after a dream that my dad was hitting me, it was weird though cos i was antagonising him and saying go on hit me again i dont care. anyway this all happened while we were on holiday but loads of people from work were there too and kids from granton. i bought penny sweets at the duty free shop which was like a corner shop. and i could speak another language. I ended up being attached to the front of the plane. fire works were going off and when they exploded flagscame out of them. i caught an american flag!

so how i managed to get a burst lip i have no idea...is is safe to sleep anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home